Finally had my RITA, and discovered 2 more formatting errors in the summaries: Pericardiocentesis and DCCV pages.
Easy to fix if you want to do it manually – just edit the pages and right-click to set the size and position to Attached to page.
Otherwise, I have uploaded the Final Version 1.0 to the Downloads section; your tables from any Release Candidate version can be copied across to maintain your data.
I will be starting work on Electrophysiology and Myocardial Perfusion Imaging logs when I have decided what information to include; they will make it into v2.0.
Apologies to all, but I have realised that I failed to upload V1.0 to the usual location. I have now corrected my error.