Pericardiocentesis done…

15 02 2009

Moving forwards again :)

Found a minor error in the Pacing Logbook, which I have now fixed.  The Primary Key was not set to Autonumber.

Having sorted that, I’ve managed to finish the Pericardiocentesis Logbook too.  Not had much opportunity to experiment with it, so testers are welcome.

Just grab the PericardioDB7 file from drop.io (see the Downloads page for details).  It includes the Angiography and Pacing logs too.

I think the next task will be DCCV Logbook.  Watch this space…

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: