Pacing Database done

19 01 2009

I’ve added the pacing database to the angio one, and called it PaceDB21.odb.

Looks like it works well – although I only tested it briefly…

Moving on to add some more facets now.

PS: It appears that adding in the pacing data has reduced the file size.  Not sure I understand, but the file itself appears to work fine.

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: